Are you ready? First, I'll share my day 1 which was totally lifted from Ali Edward's album. I couldn't really envision a page for day one & loved hers so much I went the easy route and did something similar using photos from Emma's preschool program held last night...
back side of day 1 using more photos from Em's program (also a glimpse of day 2)
Instead of making this post super long, I have decided to load up a few select base pages at this location. FYI...I am planning on taking a before & after photo each day. :)
Are you ready for a chance to win something? I would like to give one lucky person some of my favorite goodies from Hero Arts & Purple Onion Designs + a card & ATC made by yours truly. :)
- CL357 Holiday Dolls Clear Stamp Set
- CL359 Holiday Cheer Clear Stamp Set
- F4514 Double Flourish Woodblock Stamp
- K5056 Garden Roses Woodblock Stamp
- H5267 Santa with Gift Woodblock Stamp
- PS544 Blush Notecards with Envelopes (Set of 10)
- CH159 Red Gemstones
- CH186 Silver Metallic Decor
- ATC made with the Holiday Dolls Clear Stamp Set
Purple Onion Designs' goodies that can all be found here:
- Willard Hanging Lights
- Danson Decorating
- Swirly Tree (my fave!)
- Arctic Breeze
- Five sentiments from the Arctic Wonderland Sentiment Set
- Card made with the Swirly Tree & Arctic Winterland Sentiment
Here's a closeup of the card...
To qualify for the blog candy:
- Post about my giveaway on your blog and link back to here.
- Once you have posted about the giveaway, leave a comment here with your blog address by midnight, Sunday, December 6 (CST).
You can use the photo of the goodies on your blog by right-clicking on it & saving it to your computer. Don't have a blog? No problem...just leave a comment on Flickr to qualify.
I would like to send out a special thank you to Michele at Purple Onion Designs who generously donated the POD stamps. Also, thank you to Hero Arts for picking my card as digital winner...I wouldn't be able to do this without you! :)
I'm so excited to give this loot away! :)
Catch you later!
Comments are closed. Thanks!